10.11.2009

"...but what do they know?...they are crazy..."

current playlist:

zero 7 :: swing
rusted root :: send me on my way (will forever remind me of my best)
modest mouse :: the world @ large
manchester orchestra :: where have you been
band of horses :: no one's gonna love you

mine & lh's current theme song is KOL :: use somebody.
my heart is so full right now. my BEST is getting married!! martha kathleen pierce, love of my life, i am so incredibly happy that you have found your love and that you will be forever his. i can't wait to share this special time in your life with you. i knew that this moment would be taking place before the year ended so i've been wondering how i would react to the news. i couldn't form words. just tears. lots of them. it's so surreal. i love you baby girl. forever.

"the only things in life you regret are the risks you didn't take." so true. i'm just gonna take one. dive head first. and. whatever happens happens. good or bad. some of the best things in life worth having involve taking the biggest risks. i am a business major after all. we're supposed to be risk takers, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment