11.21.2009

"...maybe this mattress will spin on its axis and find me on yours..."

current repeats:
john mayer :: edge of desire
rob pattinson :: let me sign
snow patrol & martha wainright :: set the fire to the third bar
blue foundation :: eyes on fire
bon iver & st. vincent :: roslyn

"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb." -- e

new moon = wonderful. i prefer my ketchup @ room temp. i thought that making hand gestures in pictures was over, right? i don't like when people comment on wall posts vs responding back on the other person's wall. i'm just traditional though. apple cider & hot chocolate this time of year are my faves. song that describes me perfectly -- john mayer :: perfectly lonely. it's that time of year...when i become a hermit. the moment it gets super chilly outside my weekends consist of: movies + sweats + my love, harry OR bubblebaths + candles + a good book + a glass of wine. reading is sexy. ;)

dear santa,
i really enjoy driving fast/SUVs so i'd really LOVE it if this were under the tree @ christmas:
xoxo, c


  • 500 hp @ 6,000 rpm
  • 0-60 mph: 4.9 s
  • Top Track Speed: 171 mph

No comments:

Post a Comment