4.27.2010

"...please come soon..."

currently listening to:
maria taylor :: leap year

hey sexy. i'll take one of you please...
i cannot wait for ironman 2. robert downey jr. is SUCH a blessing. it drives me nuts when people call nashville and huntsville nashvegas/huntsvegas. i hope my hubs enjoys baths because i am obsessed with them and i think it's insanely romantic. he doesn't necessarily have to like them in general just enough to take them with me. :) norah jones + red wine + bubble bath + my man + me = perfection.
i was perfectly fine until i was catching up on brothers & sisters today. snow patrol's "open your eyes" was playing at the end. the combination of that song and the events playing on the episode triggered it. the line: "...i won't waste a minute without you..." made me start playing scenarios in my head that i want to experience some day. with someone that i deeply love. they aren't even big things...
cooking together.
taking a blanket and harry to the park on a pretty day.
going for a walk while holdings hands.
grocery shopping together.
it's those little things that i desire...
i just want to be pursued. and. i want to love someone and be loved in return. i struggle sometimes with remembering that it's about His timing...not mine. i also struggle with patience. i have an abundance of it in my life, but this is the one area where i struggle with it. i TRULY am okay most of the time. sometimes i just have my moments. today i just happened to have one...
thank the good Lord for being so incredibly blessed with amazing friends who are always there for me and know the perfect things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment