10.09.2010

"...we won't stop until it's over..."

recently played:

temper trap :: sweet disposition
sia :: i'm in here
mumford & sons :: white blank page

"...even if it feels like the shock is coming over and over again...eventually the pain will go away. the shock will wear off, and you start to heal yourself from something that you never saw coming..."

sometimes God takes good things away. it's always been hard for me to understood why, but i know that He does it for a reason. it's all a part of His plan, and that's something that is bigger than me...bigger than my comprehension. the saying, "if it's meant to be it will be. if it's not...it won't." is so cliché, but i've always believed in it and still do. i try my very best to live my life with no regrets, and to not hold back. i can honestly say that i'm very pleased with this approach that i take. it's really the only way to live life (i think anyway).
and i still appreciate honesty...
raw honesty...
even when it hurts.
i forgot how good it feels to just release my thoughts and feelings on here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment