11.24.2010

"...well, the look on the cake...it ain't always the taste..."

recently played:

corrine bailey rae :: are you here
sara bareilles :: breathe again
the weeks :: buttons
the black keys :: next girl

oh. how am i doing? extremely well! i am SO happy. and thankful. because now i know that it wasn't for me and that that are better matches. but the thing is...you don't get to ask. so just don't.


i am also thankful for...

God's grace and healing hand.
my God given family.
my chosen family.
"harry" winston.
second chances.
the good found in bad situations.
being born and raised in the south.
music.

hot, peppermint tea is like christmas in a cup! L-O-V-E! it's officially my second favorite time of the year!! eeekkksss!! i adore when someone knows me/my taste well enough to suggest new music and they're right. dear jenna crew, i adore everything about your holiday catalog, but why must you be so proud of it all?



No comments:

Post a Comment