7.20.2009

"...i want to get on with getting on with things...

...i want to run in fields...paint the kitchen...and love someone..."

currently listening to:
imogen heap :: first train home

it's moments like right now when i miss my little harry the most. i wish he were here laying beside me on his side of the bed. (the right side)
you are the most confusing person i think that i have ever met. i cannot read you for the life of me. your actions (or lack thereof) and words can be interpreted to go either way. i wish you would just tell me. i don't know that i've ever possessed this much patience before. i wish that i wasn't so traditional...just this once. i wish that i could just tell you. so that way i could get a reaction and move on one way or another. because it's just exhausting constantly wondering. you just make me absolutely crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment