7.06.2009

"...what's the point of holding on..."

currently listening to :
death cab :: your new twin sized bed

i am absolutely heartbroken. i have to send my sweet little harry monster home. i know it'll be okay, but he's just my little baby. on a happier note... i love laying next to my bff and having pillow talk consist of her wedding plans. i love saks. for several reasons really.
1) it reminds me of my love, nyc.
2) just about any designer denim that you could want at your fingertips
3) their playlist consists of postal service. and lots of it.
i'm trying my best to be practical...but...it's just so not as cool. i want so badly to be in nyc for grad school, but it just doesn't make much sense when there's an $18K diff PER semester. bah. so...practicality wins. lame. it's looking like i'll be staying in the south for another year. maybe birmingham or atlanta? i'm just tired of living in a small, college town. "love ya" grosses me out to the core. seriously? just don't. that's how i signed my yearbook in 5th grade. if you can't spell it out i-l-o-v-e-y-o-u don't bother. otherwise it's lame and insincere. kthanks.
current crave :: a 16 oz freezing cold, draft beer accompanied by a stadium dog and baked, sweet potato fries

2 comments:

  1. why did you have to send har-bear home? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. the a/c man told on me. so he's staying with the p-units until i get done with school. :(

    ReplyDelete