9.21.2009

"...push me up against the wall...close your eyes and i'll kiss you..."

currently listening to:
rhcp :: scar tissue


3 things (in no particular order) that i want:
a face grabbing, hard kiss.
to be told, "i like and want to be with you". bottom line.
to snuggle on the couch.

why am i the only one who hasn't been informed? i don't do well with assumptions. i have always been one who likes to KNOW. so tell me already... i love dark finger/toenails in the fall. i love tracking packages that i've ordered online. it makes me feel like a giddy child waiting on santa's arrival. (314): Dude wtf I'm sitting behind some girl in class who is creeping on my facebook page. I don't even know who she is...<- this is a prime example of why you should creep in the privacy of your own home. :) i just like to pretend i know things when in reality i have no clue...it just makes me feel better about the sitch. i want a small, really fast car like this one:
(preferably in the shade of obsidian with camel leather for the interior) kthanks.


[lexus sc 430]

i adore this:
anything with stripes/corset-esque paired with tights= :)


[anthropologie :: monochromatic corset dress]

No comments:

Post a Comment