1.07.2010

"...i've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason..."

...who can say if i've been changed for the better?
but because i knew you
i have been changed for good.
so much of me
is made of what i learned from you.
you'll be with me
like a handprint on my heart,
and now whatever way our stories end
i know you have re-written mine
by being my friend..."

currently listening to:
idina menzel & kristen chenoweth :: for good :: wicked soundtrack

hello twenty ten. this songs perfectly describes how i feel about the people in my life. they are the people who have helped me become who i am today. and while others might have contradicting opinions i am very pleased with the person i have become. i say this often, but it's so true. the people in my life are a-m-a-z-i-n-g. everyone of them. God has blessed me tremendously. He is a GOOD God, and He reminds me how good He is everyday.
if it's true that how you spend your new years eve is a preview of how you will spend the rest of the year then i have a REALLY good feeling about this year. glorious.
i am ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY head-over-heels IN LOVE with london, england. i should've known. i've been obsessed with the united kingdom for as long as i can remember...london in particular. it is officially my favorite city. sorry nyc. i still love you though....
i want to marry a british man. they are PHENOMENAL. everyone of 'em. they believe in skinny jeans, oxfords underneath sweaters, skinny ties, blazers, messy hair, labels, drinking hot tea out of tea cups REGULARLY, theatre, traveling, the importance of education, proper grammar spoken in the sexiest accent EVARRR, chivalry, amazing footwear, long coats, scarves, and did i mention these are 100% straight men? the epitome of what i have longed for for twenty three years. i ADORE them. when in rome...do as the romans do. and so i did. i've never understood why people go on vacay and never get out of their comfort zone. when i go somewhere new i want to get the most out of my experience. i want to do as the locals so that i can see the way others live outside of my little bubble. i feel incredibly sorry for people who have no desire to see what else is out there. i'm not talking about someone who doesn't have the means to go. i mean people who have no want to see anything else other than their own zipcode. there is so much world to be seen, and i want to see every inch of it. poor grammar grosses me out to the core. probably the quickest way to turn me off. nails down a chalkboard. i know it sounds snobby, but if it is your language learn how to speak it properly please. my fave kind: the messy kisser. i appreciate someone who doesn't mind getting outside the lines. nothing is fun about being neat. kthanks. neat isn't passionate or exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment