1.24.2010

"...somehow everything's gonna fall right into place..."

currently listening to:
paramore :: hallelujah (acoustic)

[thanks t. ^ you've always had the best taste. ;) ]

breathe in.
and.
releaseeeeeee.......

when given bad news most people show some type of emotion...sadness, hurt, anger, etc. me? nothing. i am numb. the only time that i have felt emotion about this situation is when people judge me for not showing any. and then...i feel anger. who are you to tell me how i SHOULD feel? who are you to tell me how i SHOULD respond? it's true...you really can't judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. i've always believed in this statement, but my current situation has TRULY shown me exactly what that means. how come some of the most sensitive people can be so insensitive sometimes? everyone deals with things differently. i'm such an open person, but i've never been more closed off. it's impossible to know how i feel, and understand where i'm coming from unless you REALLY know me or understand everything. and even people who i THOUGHT knew me don't get it so it's easier for me just to close myself off. i'd rather not discuss it. i'm exhausted from trying to explain myself. i'm also enraged at the hypocrisy. it's just sick. don't act like you care just to win sympathy or whatever it is that you're trying to achieve. that's all you've EVER been... words. words. words. and i'm so tired of people using networking sites to post (what should be) PRIVATE things. just stop. seriously.
once again, i am so grateful to those who (even if they don't completely understand) are just there for me. no questions asked. i love you. forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment